Thursday 5 February 2009

One Of Those Moments

I'm a prime example of one of those totally irrational people who can have a fantastic day and then one thing happens and they go off the rail.
Today, I felt great! I found out I got into my favourite university which was something that was really playing on my mind and know I know it's a relief and it was good news too. But, then the flipping laptop spellcheck was playing up- and it just annoyed me so much.
I blame technology- oh yeah it has it advantages but really, when you think about how intelligent the person who invented it must have been. So how can the average person understand it when something goes wrong? It can get so annoying- especially when you have so much else to do, and so much more on your mind.
Sorry, I felt like having a bit of a rant. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment