Sunday 17 May 2009

Torn

They say that these are meant to be the best years of our lives. I think the people who say that have forgot what it's like to be a teenager, to be stuck inbetween what everyone is telling you what is right and you figuring it out for yourself. Everyone says, they do it for your protection- they don't want to see you make the same mistakes as they made. But sometimes you have to make those mistakes so you can learn from them yourself. I think it's strange how people feel they have a right to comment on your actions and your life, to tell you what to do claiming they know whats best for you when the only person who really can know what's best for you is you. Well.... that's what i thought. I love the fact that I can live happily knowing that there is a bigger plan for me, and knowing that everything happens for a reason, so why do I worry about whether what I'm doing is right or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment