Sunday 21 June 2009

Freedom Scares me....

I have finally finished my exams! Now there is nothing to worry about until the day those results come out and I discover what is on offer for the next stage of my life.
Most people would relish the fact they could lay in for hours on end without having to spend hours at a time working to succeed. But, and I will admit, I am a strange teenager at that. I love knowing that my hard work is getting me somewhere in life. At the moment, I have no work to do and therefore I feel like life is at a stand still... and yes it probably is, but the next few years is the fastest it will ever go, and after that my childhood will be completely over, sad; isn't it?
I just wish things didn't have to slow down so much before they become so fast, the contrast is gonna be quite hard-hitting I'm guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment